1 Retail Store Supervisor
- Type: Full Time
- City: Surrey, BC
- Wage ($/hr): $26.50/hr. for 40 hrs./week
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2023-03-15
- Application Deadline: 2023-09-14
- Job ID: 145810323
- Job Category: Manufacturing
- Views: 25
- Retrieved on: 2023 March 20 03:45:37 PM EDT
P G Glass Ltd.
Operating Name: P G Glass Ltd.
Title of Position: 1 Retail Store Supervisor
Address: Unit 12 – 13550 77 Ave., Surrey, BC V3W 6Y3
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work
• Oversee the daily store operations and supervise the retail sales and cashiers.
• Prepare work schedules for staff.
• Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
• Approve returns, refunds, and other payments/repayments within the pre-approved authorized amount.
• Maintain inventory and order merchandise as needed.
• Coordinate with management to improve the store’s efficiency.
• Ensure that excellent customer service is delivered at all times.
• Prepare reports to management regarding the store’s sales, inventory, and other matters that concern the business.
• Train staff to meet the store’s needs.
• Opening/Closing store, as needed.
• Ensure that the prices of the merchandise are updated and accurate.
• Ensure that the cleanliness and over-all presentation of the store including store displays, signs, and promotions are maintained as per policy.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Wages: $26.50/hr. for 40 hrs./week
Location of work: Surrey, BC and surrounding areas
Contact Information: Apply by email to PGglass@yandex.com and indicate in your subject line that you are applying for “Retail Store Supervisor”
• Completion of Secondary School education is required.
• Minimum 1-year of experience in retail sales is required.
• Must be comfortable using different computer software that is relevant to the position.
• Ability to work shift work, weekends, and holidays is required.
• Very good customer service skills
Required languages: Ability to communicate in English is required
Education level: Completion of Secondary Education required
Required skills: Please see the Job Description
Closest intersection: Intersection of 77 Avenue and 135a Street