1 Glass Setter Helper
Title of Position: 1 Glass Setter Helper
Operating Name: P G Glass Ltd.
Address: Unit 12 – 13550 77 Ave., Surrey, BC V3W 6Y3
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work
• Select and prepare appropriate tools, safety equipment, and parts as required for a specific project or as per glass setter/installer’s instructions
• Load and unload materials and prepare work areas for the glass setter/installer
• Assist in removing all dirt, foreign matter, and loose glass from damaged areas.
• Assist glass setter/installer during installation or glass replacement of windshields and car windows
• Obtain windshields or windows from stock, as instructed by the glass setter/installer
• Assist glass setter/installer in adding channeling strips around edges of glass frames to weatherproof windows or to prevent rattling.
• Keep work areas organized during glass setting/installation and clean up after the installation.
• Perform other related duties, whenever required
Wages: $21.00/hr. for 40 hrs./week
Location of work: Surrey, BC and surrounding areas
Language: No specific language required
Contact Information: Apply by email to PGglass@yandex.com and indicate in your subject line that you are applying for “glass setter helper”
• No education required
• No experience required and on-the-job training will be provided to the right candidate
• Prior experience working with glass is an asset
• Excellent organizational and time management skills is a must
• Self-motivation and the ability to identify needed tasks.
• Must be physically fit to handle job-related tasks
• Must be flexible and willing to work weekends or overtime, as needed
Required languages: No Specific Language required
Education level: No specific education is required
Required skills: Please see the Job Description
Closest intersection: Intersection of 77 Avenue and 135a Street