1 Administrative Assistant
- Type: Full Time
- City: Surrey, BC
- Wage ($/hr): $26.50/hr for 40 hrs per week
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2023-05-22
- Application Deadline: 2023-11-21
- Job ID: 151980523
- Job Category: Admin & Clerical
- Views: 25
- Retrieved on: 2023 June 09 08:53:43 PM EDT
P G Glass Ltd.
Employer’s Name: P G Glass Ltd.
Business Address: Unit 12 – 13550 77 Ave., Surrey, BC V3W 6Y3
Title of Position: 1 Administrative Assistant
Terms of Employment: Full-time, year-round work
• Receive, log, and distribute incoming mail according to procedures
• Review and process online service requests from the clients
• Update service orders and cancellations on a weekly basis, and report to the manager
• Contact clients to confirm the orders for service
• Maintain client’s information
• Prepare correspondence, invoices, and sales report
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings with clients
• Arrange travel, itineraries, and make reservations, when necessary
• General clerical duties: filing, answering phone calls and taking messages, replying to email general inquiries, recording & preparing meeting minutes, etc.
• Order supplies and materials, arrange deliveries and make payments
• Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and provide them with support
• Create and maintain client database
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Wages: $26.50/hr for 40 hrs per week
Location of work: Surrey, BC
Contact information: Apply by emailing [email protected] and mention the position “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
• Completion of secondary school education is required
• Completion of one or two year college or other related program is required OR a Minimum of 1 year of related working experience is required.
• Organized with the ability to multi-task and shift priorities with ease.
• Computer skills and proficiency in MS Office applications is required
• Excellent customer service and communication skills is required
Required languages: Ability to communicate in English is required
Education level: Completion of Secondary Education required
Required skills: Please see the Job Description
Closest intersection: Intersection of 77 Avenue and 135a Street