Hear we Grow! State & Main Kitchen + Bar, Barrie – Hiring 3 Line Cooks
Website Original Joe’s Franchise Group Inc. o/a State & Main Kitchen + Bar
Hear we Grow! State & Main Restaurant and Bar is adding an additional three (3) Line Cooks to their super busy kitchen! Ready for a challenge? Ready for professional growth? Ready to be a member of an amazing team? We are looking for skilled Line Cooks, with 2-3-year of experience working in a busy professional kitchen environment. Send your resume today!
Company Operating Name: Original Joe’s Franchise Group Inc. o/a State & Main Kitchen + Bar (SM 8426 Barrie)
Start Date: As Soon as Possible
Business Address – Location of Work: 467 Cundles Road East, Building G, Unit 1, Barrie, Ontario L4M 0J7
Position Title: Line Cook
Available Positions: Three (3)
Terms of Employment:
• Permanent Position – Full-time;
• Morning, day, evening, nights, and weekends;
• Wage: $15.50 – $16.25/hour for 35 – 40 hours per week.
Job Descriptions / Main Duties:
• Promptly and efficiently fill orders according to bill flow,
• Run various pieces of kitchen equipment, know the cooking requirements and when it should be cook for each dish,
• Be knowledgeable about each menu item, including all menu changes and food preparation procedures,
• Consistently prepare ingredients, garnishes, sauces, etc. – proactively refill the line with ingredients/condiments/supplies,
• Resolving any complaints about food preparation or quality,
• Prepare items to meet guest requests and prepare support items as required – including being knowledgeable regarding allergy policies and procedures,
• Processes raw goods, ensures proper storage and handling of food,
• Correctly prepares foods according to recipes and or instruction – control waste and to work to high efficiency with food ingredients,
• Provides superior service and presentation of food for our guests,
• Follow instruction of Chef and or Sous Chef, and
• Must abide by all kitchen rules, schedules, ‘clean as you go’ mantra and health and safety regulations.
Skill / Experience Requirements:
• Education – Secondary (High) School is an asset.
• 2 – 3 years of experience as a Cook, or a combination of relevant education and experience are required.
• Work Site Environment – Fast pace and high pressure.
When applying for this position, please use Reference# SM8426BLC3!
Required languages: English
Education level: Completion of High School is an asset
Required skills: 2 – 3 years of experience as a Cook, or combination of relevant education and experience are required
Closest intersection: Cundles Rd E & Lions Gate Blvd