Here we go again! The Franworks Group – NOW HIRING Five (5) Cooks for Original Joe’s Hollick!
Website OJ’s Hollick Restaurant Inc. o/a Original Joe’s Hollick
We are looking for FUN, ENERGETIC and EXPERIENCED individuals in search of a challenging and rewarding career in the Food Services and Hospitality Industry in an exciting and family-oriented work environment that offers competitive wages and room for professional growth.
Here at Franworks we are passionate about providing our guests with amazing food with a superior dining experience each time they visit one of our establishments.
Company Operating Name: OJ’s Hollick Restaurant Inc. o/a Original Joe’s Hollick
Start Date: As Soon as Possible
Business Address – Location of Work: 5247 167 Ave, Edmonton, Alberta, T5Y 0L2
Position Title: Cook
Available Positions: Five (5)
Terms of Employment:
• Permanent position – Full-time,
• Morning, day, evening, nights, and weekends,
• Wage: $17.50 – $18.50/hour for 35 – 40 hours per week.
Job Descriptions / Main Duties:
• providing prompt fulfillment of orders,
• resolving any complaints about food preparation or quality,
• preparing orders according to bill flow,
• preparing ingredients, garnishes, sauces, etc.,
• processes raw goods, ensures proper storage and handling of food,
• correctly prepares foods according to recipes and or instruction,
• provides superior service and presentation of food for our guests,
• follow instruction of Chef and or Sous Chef, and
• must abide by all kitchen rules, schedules, and health and safety regulations.
Skill / Experience Requirements:
2 – 3 years of experience as a Cook, or combination of relevant education and experience are required.
Work Site Environment is fast paced and high pressure.
Completion of Secondary (High) School is an asset.
Email: [email protected]
When applying for this position, please use Reference# OJHC5!
Required languages: English
Education level: Completion of Secondary (High) School is an asset
Required skills: 2 - 3 years of experience as a Cook, or combination of relevant education and experience are required.
Closest intersection: 167 Ave NW and 52A St NW