Attention all Cooks – Let’s say “Hello” to your next opportunity at OJ’s Duncan!
Website OJ’s Duncan Restaurant Inc. o/a Original Joe’s Restaurant & Bar
If you are looking for a job that is all about a down-to-earth-vibe, good times, and great food, then we have the job for you. Here at Original Joe’s Restaurant & Bar, we are a very hardworking group of people dedicated to serving the best experience four our guests in a bar-next-door kind of place. Where old friends gather, new friends are made, and everyone feels welcome.
Join us and see how being yourself can take your career to exciting new places.
Company Operating Name: OJ’s Duncan Restaurant Inc. o/a Original Joe’s Restaurant & Bar
Company/Location of Work Address: 361 Trans Canada Hwy, Unit 9, Duncan, BC, V9L 3R5
Title of Position: Cook
Positions Open: Six (6)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
• Permanent Position – Full-time
• Weekends, mornings, daytime hours, evenings, and nights
• Wage Starting at $18.00 – $19.00/Hour for 36-40 hours per week.
Main duties of the job would be:
• providing prompt fulfillment of orders,
• resolving any complaints about food preparation or quality,
• preparing orders according to bill flow,
• preparing ingredients, garnishes, sauces, etc.,
• processes raw goods, ensures proper storage and handling of food,
• correctly prepares foods according to recipes and or instruction,
• provides superior service and presentation of food for our guests,
• follow instruction of Chef and or Sous Chef, and
• must abide by all kitchen rules, schedules, and health and safety regulations.
Skill / Experience Required:
• Education – Completion of High School is an asset,
• Experience – 3-5 year as a Cook,
• Work Site Environment – Fast pace and high pressure.
• Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fax – 1-647-723-0432
• When applying for this position, please use Reference# ORDRIC6!
Required languages: English
Education level: Completion of High School is an asset
Required skills: 3-5 year as a Cook
Closest intersection: Trans-Canada Hwy & Coronation Avenue