Company operating name: Noari Framing
Business address: 1103 – 8520 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, AB T5H 3S4
Title of position: Carpenter
Positions available: 1
– Measure and cut lumber and wood materials for use in wood projects such as framed walls, decks, floors, and stairs
– Use a variety of hand tools and power tools, including circular saw, pneumatic nailer, drills, levels, reciprocating saw, and tape measure
– Read blueprints and interpret designs based on customer preferences
– Adhere to all company safety standards to reduce risk of injury
– Clean work area and maintain all essential tools, including minor repairs
Terms of employment: Full-time; permanent; days shifts; approximately 40 hours per week; may be required to occasionally work weekend shifts
Locations of Work: In and around the city of Edmonton, Alberta
How to apply:
E-mail: [email protected]
Education required: Completion of high school is required. Completion of apprenticeship program in carpentry may substitute for required work experience.
Work experience required: Minimum of 3 years of experience in carpentry, framing, or woodworking is required.
Language requirement: Writing and speaking in English language is required.
Note: We encourage applications from under-represented groups including, but not limited to, Aboriginal people, new immigrants and recent graduates.
Required languages: Writing and speaking in English is required.
Education level: Completion of high school is required. Completion of apprenticeship program in carpentry may substitute for required work experience.
Required skills: Minimum of 3 years of experience in carpentry, framing, or woodworking is required.
Closest intersection: 85 Street and Jasper Avenue