1 Food Service Supervisor
- Type: Full Time
- City: Vancouver, BC
- Wage ($/hr): $18.50/hr. for 40 hrs./week
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2022-11-02
- Application Deadline: 2023-05-04
- Job ID: 131461122
- Job Category: Restaurant – Food Service
- Views: 55
- Retrieved on: 2023 March 20 03:05:13 PM EDT
New India Buffet & Restaurant
Title of Position: 1 Food Service Supervisor
Operating Name: New India Buffet & Restaurant
Address: 901 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5Z 1K3
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work
• Provide supervision, task coordination, and support to the staff
• Prepare staff’s weekly schedules
• May assist management with the screening of new applicants when needed
• Ensure that food preparation meets New India Restaurant’s quality standards
• Maintain records of stock, equipment condition, and sales
• Make sure that the food served to customers are handled and served properly
• Ensure that all kitchen equipment and dining wares are handled safely
• Resolve work-related problem s and grievances
• Promote customer satisfaction by providing fast and friendly service to customers
• Implement health and safety standards
• Perform other related duties, as necessary
Wages: $18.50/hr. for 40 hrs./week
Location of work: 901 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5Z 1K3
Language: Ability to communicate well in English with customers and co-workers
Contact Information: Apply by email to email@example.com and indicate in your subject line that you are applying for “Food Service Supervisor”
• Completion of Secondary is required
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in food preparation or service
Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management, or related discipline is required.
• Must be punctual, reliable, and comfortable working in a fast pace environment.
• Must have a passion for food and feed off the buzz of a busy restaurant.
• Must be a team player and a great communicator.
• Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work on weekends, holidays and different restaurant shifts.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants will be kept in strict confidence. We look forward to hearing from you!
Required languages: Ability to communicate in English is required
Education level: Completion of Secondary Education required
Required skills: Please see the Job Description
Closest intersection: Intersection of W Broadway and Laurel St