- Type: Full Time
- City: Port Coquitlam, BC
- Wage ($/hr): 20.75
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2023-05-19
- Application Deadline: 2023-08-18
- Job ID: 151830523
- Job Category: Agriculture
- Views: 25
- Retrieved on: 2023 June 09 09:22:48 PM EDT
Millennium Meats & Deli
Millennium Meats & Deli is a Meats Shop located at 3233 Coast Meridian Rd, Port Coquitlam, BC V3B 3N3. We are currently seeking 2 long terms, Full – Time Retail Butchers for our store in Port Coquitlam, BC.
Job Title: Retail Butcher (NOC 63201)
Position Available: 2
Job Type: Permanent, Full – Time
Work Location: 3233 Coast Meridian Rd, Port Coquitlam, BC V3B 3N3
Work Schedule: Mon to Sat between 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM (flexible working hours)
Hours: 32.50 Hours per week
Wage: $20.75 per hour to start
• Cut, trim and prepares beef, pork, lamb, poultry and seafood products into retail cuts.
• Grind meats and slice cooked meats using powered grinders and slicing machines.
• Prepare specialty merchandise including sausages, ready-to-cook products, and cured meats.
• Prepare special cuts of meats ordered by customers.
• Package, weigh, price and display meat products for sale.
• Receive deliveries of meats from suppliers and check the quality of the meat products.
• Ensure meat storage conditions are adequate.
• Manage inventory of meats products and order meat supplies.
• Clean equipment and work areas to maintain health and sanitation standards.
• Completion of secondary school is preferred.
• Working experience in the related areas OR knowledge of the use of cutting equipment and tools is an asset, but not necessary. We are willing to train the right candidates.
• Comfortable working with meat (Beef, lamb, pork, chicken, and seafood)• Good command of English.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekends and holiday as needed.
How to Apply:Interested Candidates, please send your resume by email to millenn[email protected] with the “Retail Butcher” on the subject.
Due to the volume of application, only applications submitted via email will be reviewed. No Phone calls or drop-in will be accepted. we thank all applicants for your interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Required languages: English
Education level: Completion of secondary school is preferred
Required skills: No skills required, training will be provided
Closest intersection: 3233 Coast Meridian Rd, Port Coquitlam, BC, V3B 3N3