- Type: Full Time Permanent
- City: Delta, BC
- Wage ($/hr): 29
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2023-03-07
- Application Deadline: 2023-09-06
- Job ID: 144750323
- Job Category: Admin & Clerical
- Views: 43
- Retrieved on: 2023 March 24 03:18:49 AM EDT
Medilink Consulting is looking for a Office Administrator to join the team. This role is suited for a well-organized individual who is comfortable navigating basic computer programs and has a positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills.
Employer: Medilink Consulting
Job title: Office Administrator
Job type: Permanent / Full-time
Start Date: As soon As possible
– handling scheduling and appointments, preparing correspondence and paperwork, verifying insurance benefits, collecting copayments, answering general questions, and maintaining office supplies of all types.
– handling all type of correspondence, phone calls
– Maintain computerized records, including patient information, general office records and billing/financial accounts using applicable software programs
– Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with external vendors and support providers; contact vendors and coordinate services; review vendor invoices for accuracy; research and contract with new vendors as required.
– Carry out routine checks to ensure safety and security and attend to general issues and fixing simple office problems.
– Ensures site/s are operated in accordance with regulatory requirements and organizational policies and procedures
– Compiling information and preparing administrative reports for budgets, briefings and periodic reports.
– Maintains strong customer relations with patients, visitors, and other employees
Education: High School Certificate
Experience: 1-2 years in related field
Computer and Technology: MS Office, MS Outlook
Apply by email: email@example.com
Required languages: English
Education level: High School Certificate
Required skills: MS Office, MS Outlook
Additional skills / Assets Experience 1-2 years in related field
Closest intersection: 75A Ave and 120 St