Food Counter Attendants
Employer’s Name: Mary Brown’s Chicken & Taters
Work location: 3663 Dewolf Way, Merritt, BC V1K 1C4
Title of position: Food Counter Attendants
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work
• Take customer orders and serve customers at the counter.
• Portion, assemble and wrap food or place it directly on the plate for customers.
• Handover the packaged take-out food to the customers.
• Keep the stock in refrigerators and food counter containers.
• Keep records of the quantity of food used.
• Ensure the cleanliness of food counter, tables and eating area.
• May receive payment from the customers.
• Prepare simple food items
• Other related duties as required.
Wages: $ 16.50/hr for 40 hours per week.
Location: Merritt, BC
Contact Information: Apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Required languages: English
Education level: Completion of Secondary School considered an asset.
Required skills: • Ability to work mornings, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays. • Ability to communicate in English • Ability to multitask and attention to detail • Experience as a food counter attendant will be considered an asset
Closest intersection: De Wolf Way and Belshaw St