• Hire and supervise team of employees.
• Setting the staff work schedule and monitor staff performance.
• Ensuring that the restaurant complies with all the safety, health and licensing regulations.
• Auditing inventory levels to ensure stock availability and order if necessary.
• Dealing with emergency situations and resolving customer complaints.
• Meeting the budget set by the management and keeping the labour cost within the company standards.
• Providing an amazing guest experience to all who visit the restaurant.
• Responsible for preparing weekly and monthly reports including costs, staffing levels, payroll and son on.
Required languages: English
Education level: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
Required skills: 7 months to less than 1 year
Additional skills / Assets Fast Paced, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to details.
Closest intersection: Ajax, ON