Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): ASAP
Minimum Education: College Diploma
Positions Available: 1
950 Homer St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2W7
Vancouver, British Columbia
Leisure Center is a Advanced luxury retail, curated for the new definition of leisure time. Our company is a boundary-pushing physical platform in Yaletown Vancouver, offering a modern-day definition of leisure time, focusing on the following areas: fashion, art, music, print, homeware, cosmetics, food and drink housed in a sleek sanctuary.
• Evaluate and optimize marketing and pricing strategies.
• Develop and manage the marketing department’s budget.
• Coordinate marketing strategy with sales, finance, and public relations
• Represent the marketing team to cross-functional groups including product management, sales, or customer support
• Oversee brand building, advertising and promotional activities.
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing activities, gaining insights and evaluating against objectives
• Increase brand awareness and market share.
• Prepare and present quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
• Promote our brand at trade shows and major industry related events.
• Manage the staff of the marketing department.
Required languages: English
Education level: • Bachelor's degree or College Diploma in marketing, communications, business administration or a related field.
Required skills: • Minimum of 4 years of working experience in marketing Manager • Strong time management and organizational abilities. • E-commerce department and social media field working experience is an asset • Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges • A positive, get-it-done attitude and energetic presence. • A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
Closest intersection: Nelson street cross Homer street