Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Leisure Center is a Advanced luxury retail, curated for the new definition of leisure time. Our company is a boundary-pushing physical platform in Yaletown Vancouver, offering a modern-day definition of leisure time, focusing on the following areas: fashion, art, music, print, homeware, cosmetics, food and drink housed in a sleek sanctuary.
• Support paid social campaigns including trafficking, set-up, launching, measuring, and optimizing advertising campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram; conduct regular campaign performance analyses and apply optimization best practices to meet and exceed KPIs/goals
• Work closely with manager within the overall marketing strategy
• Responsible for all aspects of customer acquisition efforts across marketing channels (online, offline, mobile, social, events) to create demand and awareness
• Maintain and nurture relationships with key medias and channels in local and international markets.
• Design and execution of online and offline marketing campaigns
• Monitor various online resources to stay up-to-date on social media trends
• Coordinate and design materials for campaigns, website landing pages, marketing bulletins, promo materials, etc.
• Build and execute active social media and content marketing that drives reach, engagement and followers’ growth on social medias
• Assist with maintenance and development of our website, and corporate accounts on social media platforms, including regular postings
• Assist with the design and layout of marketing materials, advertisements, sponsorships, and display boards for internal and external use.
Required languages: English
Education level: Bachelor's degree
Required skills: • Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business administration or a related field. • Minimum of 2 years of working experience in marketing coordinator • E-commerce department and social media field working experience is an asset • Experience creating and executing a communications and outreach strategy to meet business objectives. • Ability to make good judgments regarding brand fit and engagement • Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines. • A positive, get-it-done attitude and energetic presence.
Closest intersection: Nelson street cross Homer street