Senior Software Engineer
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2015, Metro Edge Realty has grown rapidly with clear organizational structure and standard operational procedures focusing on real estate trading and investment, and has been trust-worthy and widely recognized by the industry and customers as an industrial leading position. We are a people-oriented, professional, multi-cultural, service-oriented new type of real estate company, which introduces Internet+Real Estate Technology providing O2O one-stop shop service for our clients.
• Analyze, design, develop and test new platform service suites.
• Develop and direct software system validation and testing methods.
• Design and develop a new transaction processing platform using various configuration techniques.
• Test software development methodologies in an agile environment.
• Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and improvements on existing systems and platforms.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with other Software Engineer and Project Managers to achieve solutions.
• Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Build user experience on our current platform and new platform
• Manage the software development lifecycle.
• Test new software and fixing bugs.
• Design and implement the architecture and functionality of a large-scale data services backend
Required languages: English
Education level: Bachelor's degree
Required skills: • 4+ years of software engineer experience • 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design • Experience with databases (ideally MySQL, Cassandra, or Redis). • Excellent problem solving and analytical skills. • Has initiative and is able to complete complex tasks with minimal supervision. • Be skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
Closest intersection: Elmbridge wat across Westminster Hwy