BARAPP LAW FIRM PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION, located at 500-1000 Finch Avenue West, Toronto, Ontario, M3J 2V5, is currently seeking to fill in a permanent full-time opening for a legal assistant with our firm.
A successful candidate will have the following credentials:
• Some experience as a legal assistant in a personal injury firm
• Completed college diploma in the relevant field
• Strong familiarity of rules of civil procedure
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills is a must
• Excellent English language skills as means of communication
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to identify the relevance of those details
• Prepare, draft and revise correspondence to clients (internal and external)
• Call clients for missing information/updated information
• Requisition of productions and undertaking
• Scheduling examinations for discovery, mediations, client meetings
• Completion of OCF forms
• Preparing file summary
• Working with PClaw / billing matters
• Administrative tasks—scanning, photocopying, answering phones, scheduling meetings, coordinating with clients and respective counsels etc.
Compensation package includes an hourly rate of $21.98 with a workload of at least 40 hours a week, corporate benefits (Dental care, extended health care, vision care), 14 calendar days of vacation entitlement.
Job location is at 500-1000 Finch Avenue West, Toronto, ON M3J 2V5 (Finch Ave and Dufferin St intersection).
Apply by email at Tatiana@lawpoint.ca, please send your resume and references to start the screening process before an interview will occur.
Required languages: as per listing
Education level: as per listing
Required skills: as per listing
Closest intersection: Dufferinn and Finch