- Type: Full Time Part Time
- City: Kingston, ON
- Wage ($/hr): as per listing
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2023-03-27
- Application Deadline: 2023-06-26
- Job ID: 146640323
- Job Category: Manufacturing
- Views: 25
- Retrieved on: 2023 June 05 02:02:58 PM EDT
Law Office of tatiana Gulyaeva
Cancoil Thermal Corporation is one of the fastest growing manufacturers of commercial refrigeration products across North America.
We are looking to fill in a position of an inventory control clerk with the company. The position is full-time (willing to consider part-time workers), permanent, with a workload of 2000 hours a year, compensated at $23.50 per hour.
A successful candidate must be able to meet these requirements:
• Completion of high school is required
• At least 1 year of relevant work experience is required
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Be a team player
• Proficient/Expert level in Excel
• Proficient English language skills as that is the means of communication in the company
Successful candidate will work at the Cancoil facility in Kingston, Ontario, and will be performing the following duties:
• Assist PIC team with ordering, creating, printing and transmitting purchase orders.
• Contact suppliers and use supplier’s websites to resolve discrepancies, expedite orders, track orders and resolve supply problems.
• Manage procurement of some Class C commodity items.
• Receive packing slips from Receiving Department and enter materials into MRP system.
• Resolve invoice discrepancies or mismatches by contacting the supplier via telephone and/or email and following company resolution procedure.
• Resolve Supplier Non-Conformance Reports (SNCR’s) relating to supplier credits and follow company resolution procedure.
• Maintain and file freight and service packages waiting to be matched to invoices, supplier price lists and other reports.
• Prepare service and freight invoices for payment; match invoices with the proof of delivery and pricing contracts. Verify pricing and ensure accuracy. Submit all documents on-time to the Procurement & Inventory Control Manager for approval.
• Meet with Accounting and PIC teams to provide updates or discuss the status of outstanding invoice issues.
• Use and master MRP system to complete the following tasks:
• Enter price and lead-time changes in MRP System (Syteline) after obtaining new and approved quotations.
• Add a new Vendor into MRP system.
• Enter Inventory adjustments.
• Create stationary orders, put away stock and organize supplies.
• Create spreadsheets, conduct analysis and undertake projects as required.
• Other responsibilities as assigned
Medical, dental, disability, pension and life insurance are provided.
Cancoil Thermal Corporation is located at 991 John F. Scott Road, Kingston, ON K7L 4V3; location of work is the same
Apply by email only.
Please send your resume and references to [email protected]
Required languages: as per listing
Education level: as per listing
Required skills: as per listing
Additional skills / Assets as per listing
Closest intersection: as per listing