Vice-president – Financial, Communications and Other Business Services
• Managing external research and coordinating all the internal sources of information to negotiate and retain the company’s best payout partners in different receiving countries in Africa where the company’s users choose to send money.
• Modelling demographic information and analyzing the volumes of transactional data generated through our payout partners.
• Identifying, prioritizing, and reaching out to new partners, and business opportunities et al, recognizing and analyzing different monetary policies in receiving countries in Africa that could affect our business negatively or positively.
• Identifying development opportunities; following up on development leads and contacts; participating in the structuring and financing of the business, documenting all payout partners contact and information.
• Representing the company in strategic meetings with payout partners virtually and in person as required.
• Helping to increase sales and growth for the company in the receiving countries in Africa.
• Responsible for accomplishing other tasks assigned by the Company from time to time.
Required languages: English
Education level: Bachelors Degree
Required skills: • At least 20 years relevant working experience in a senior liaison, expansion and business transformation role within an English-speaking African company. • Prior experience liaising and implementing a company or an organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e., leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy and work with affiliated companies whilst building relationships with its partners. • Familiarity with African countries’ monetary policies and laws that govern payout partners and remittances into those countries. • Experience with different African banking systems and how they manage domiciliary accounts. • Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across all levels within, as well as outside the organization.
Closest intersection: Valley Ridge Boulevard