- Type: Full Time
- City: Abbotsford, BC
- Wage ($/hr): 16.50/hr for 37.5 hr/week
- Employer Type: Private Employer/Household
- Published on: 2023-02-14
- Application Deadline: 2023-08-16
- Job ID: 142060223
- Job Category: Childcare – In-Home Nannies
- Views: 40
- Retrieved on: 2023 March 24 02:13:45 AM EDT
The Khandal family is looking for a Nanny to look after their children; the qualified candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of experience working as a Nanny or completion of a training program in a related field as well as complete Secondary School and the ability to communicate in English. The Nanny will be working at the employer’s residence.
The right candidate will perform the following duties:
• Provide supervision and companionship to the children at their home during the day
• Prepare meals and snacks for the children, following parents’ instructions
• Provide age-appropriate guidance regarding hygiene.
• Make sure that the children follow set schedules
• May go grocery shopping occasionally if needed.
• May go with the children to the park, store, walks, etc. as per the parent’s instructions.
• Launder, perform housekeeping duties and cook for the children only.
• Other related duties as required
We are offering $16.50/hr. for 37.5 hours a week. This is a full-time, year-round position.
Please apply to this posting by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The work location is a private home located around the intersection of Esquimalt Terrace and Saanich St, Abbotsford, BC.
Required languages: English
Education level: Secondary school
Required skills: a minimum of 1 year of experience working as a Nanny or completion of a training program in a related field as well as complete Secondary School and the ability to communicate in English.
Closest intersection: Esquimalt Terrace and Saanich St, Abbotsford, BC.