• Terms of employment: Permanent Employment Full time
• Day, Flexible Hours, To be determined
• Start date: Starts as soon as possible
• Vacancies: 1 vacancy
• Will train
Work site environment
• Work in employer’s/client’s home
• Relocation costs covered by employer
• Private residence
•Willing to relocate
Security and safety
• Criminal record check
• Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
• Repetitive tasks
• Physically demanding
• Attention to detail
• Combination of sitting, standing, walking
• Standing for extended periods
• Team player
• Values and ethics
Employment groups Help – Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Required languages: English
Education level: No degree, certificate or diploma
Required skills: • Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors • Dust furniture • Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture • Make beds and change sheets • Distribute clean towels and toiletries • Stock linen closet • Pick up debris and empty trash containers • Wash windows, walls and ceilings • Clean changing rooms and showers • Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties • Mend clothing and linens • Launder clothing and household linens
Closest intersection: Markham, ON