J.T Construction Ltd, located at 8598 – 145 Street, Surrey, BC V3S 2Y5 is looking for 1 Framer-Carpenter to work in commercial and residential projects across the lower mainland.
The right candidates will have a minimum of 3 years of experience working on similar projects, ability to communicate effectively in English, and will perform the following duties:
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches, perform calculations or time and material.
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools.
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble, and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials.
• Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring, and erect walls and roof systems.
• Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moldings, and hardware.
• Knowledge of metal and wood framing.
• Work on residential and commercial projects.
• Perform other related duties as required.
We are offering:
Skills Improvement Opportunity
Salary: 27.00/hr – 40hrs/week.
Please reply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required languages: English
Education level: Secondary school
Required skills: The right candidates will have a minimum of 3 years of experience
Closest intersection: Surrey, BC