Personal Care Aide – Home Care (NOC 44101)
Company Name: JSC Health Care Ltd.
Job Title: Personal Care Aide – Home Care (NOC 44101)
Position Available: 5
Employment Type: Full – Time
Work Location: Metro Vancouver Area
Working Hours: Weekly working hours is between 30-40 hours, including Weekend, Holidays, Nightshift, Early Mornings
Company address: 2631 – 4720 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC V5H 4N2
JSC Health Care is a newly established company, wholly owned subsidiary of JSC Consulting Ltd. We provide personalized in-home care services for seniors in the Metro Vancouver region. Our commitment is to enhance the health and quality of life for seniors by offering a comprehensive range of daily home care services, including companionship, housekeeping, meal preparation, bathing & dressing, transportation, shopping, and medical care. We take pride in our ability to provide tailored care solutions that allow seniors to maintain their independence and comfort in their own homes. Our mission is to ensure that every senior can enjoy a comfortable life while remaining in the familiar surroundings of their home for as long as possible.
As a Personal Care Aide – Home Care, you will perform the following duties:
• Provide assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming of patients.
• Serve meal trays, assist in feeding, and help patients with menu selection based on their dietary requirements.
• Safely handle and weigh patients, and assist with lifting, turning, and positioning as necessary.
• Supervise and participate in patients’ exercise routines and recreational activities. Accompany patients on outside recreational activities when necessary.
• Record vital signs such as blood pressure, temperature, and pulse accurately.
• Administer first aid in emergency situations within the scope of your competencies.
• Maintain patients’ rooms, make beds, and ensure a clean and comfortable environment.
• Provide transportation for patients between home and care facilities, as needed.
• A minimum of secondary school education is preferred.
• Completion of an on-the-job training program or a personal support worker, nursing aide, or health care aide college or private institutional program is preferred.
• Specialized courses such as cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and first aid are preferred.
• Fluent in English is required. Additional language like Mandarin, Chinese, is an asset, but not required.
• An appropriate class of driver’s license is required.
Contact information: Please sent your cover letter and Resume by email: [email protected] and quote Title “Personal Care Aide – Home Care” on the subject line.
All interest applicants please submit your resume and cover letter with the subject “Personal Care Aide – Home Care” by email [email protected] As a busy facility, please kindly notice that PHONE CALL inquires, and WALK-IN Applications for this position are not acceptable.
We thank all candidates for your interest, however only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Required languages: English
Education level: Completion of secondary school is preferred
Required skills: No skills required, training will be provided
Additional skills / Assets An appropriate class of driver's license is required
Closest intersection: Metro Vancouver Area