NOW HIRING Four (4) Cooks for Original Joe’s Beaumont!
Website JF Restaurant Corp. o/a Original Joe’s Beaumont
Here we go again! The Franworks Group – NOW HIRING Four (4) Cooks for Original Joe’s Beaumont!
We are looking for FUN, ENERGETIC and EXPERIENCED individuals in search of a challenging and rewarding career in the Food Services and Hospitality Industry in an exciting and family-oriented work environment that offers competitive wages and room for professional growth.
Here at Franworks we are passionate about providing our guests with amazing food with a superior dining experience each time they visit one of our establishments.
Company Operating Name: JF Restaurant Corp. o/a Original Joe’s Beaumont
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location of Work: #111, 6410 – 50 Street, Beaumont, Alberta, T6X 0B6
Position Title: Cook
Available Positions: Four (4)
Terms of Employment:
• Permanent position – Full-time.
• Morning, day, evening, nights, and weekends.
• Wage: $16.50 – $17.00/hour for 35 – 40 hours per week.
Job Descriptions / Main Duties:
• providing prompt fulfillment of orders,
• resolving any complaints about food preparation or quality,
• preparing orders according to bill flow,
• preparing ingredients, garnishes, sauces, etc.,
• processes raw goods, ensures proper storage and handling of food,
• correctly prepares foods according to recipes and or instruction,
• provides superior service and presentation of food for our guests,
• follow instruction of Chef and or Sous Chef, and
• must abide by all kitchen rules, schedules, and health and safety regulations.
Skill / Experience Requirements:
• 2 – 3 years of experience as a Cook, or combination of relevant education and experience are required.
• Work Site Environment – Fast pace and high pressure.
• High school is an asset.
When applying for this position, please use Reference# OJBC4!
Required languages: English
Education level: Completion of Secondary (High) School is an asset
Required skills: 2 – 3 years of experience as a Cook, or combination of relevant education and experience are required.
Closest intersection: 50 Street and Township Rd 510