1 Nanny for 2 children
Employer’s Name: Jasvir Kaur Dhaliwal
Work location: Susan Avenue, Brampton, ON L6Y 5N7
Title of position: 1 Nanny for 2 children
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work
• Shop for food and household supplies related to the children
• Wash, iron, and press clothing and household linens related to the children
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties related to the children
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Assist the children in Bathing, dressing, and feeding.
• Provide simple instructions to the children regarding personal hygiene and social development.
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals
• Tend to the emotional well-being of the children
• Take the children to and from school and to appointments
• Supervise and care for the children
• Help the children with homework, if necessary
• Other related duties as required
Wages: $17.00/hr. for 35 hrs./week
Work setting: Private home located in Brampton, ON
Contact Information: Apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the word “Nanny” in your subject line.
Skills requirement and Experience:
• Completion of Secondary School is required
• Minimum 1-year experience in similar positions OR completion of a 6-month training program in a related field is required.
• Must have a flexible schedule and be available to work during early morning, day, and early evening.
Required languages: Ability to communicate in English
Education level: Completion of Secondary Education required
Required skills: Please see the Job Description
Closest intersection: Intersection of Susan Avenue and Lennon Trail