Chief Executive Officer
- Type: Full Time
- City: Waterloo, ON
- Wage ($/hr): $68/hr
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2023-03-06
- Application Deadline: 2023-06-05
- Job ID: 144440323
- Job Category: Other
- Views: 25
- Retrieved on: 2023 March 24 01:49:10 AM EDT
IDT Enterprise Ltd.
The Chief Executive Officer at IDT Enterprise Ltd. will be responsible for developing and establishing objectives for the company and to develop and approve policies and programs. The position will require the ability and knowledge to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the organization in relation to established objectives.
EMPLOYMENT LENGTH: PERMANENT 30-40 Hrs Full Time
LANGUAGE OF WORK: ENGLISH
LOCATION: Waterloo, Ontario
BENEFIT: Dental Insurance
The duties of the Chief Executive Officer at IDT Enterprise Ltd. will include but are not limited to:
• Determine the company’s mission and strategic direction as conveyed through policies and concrete objectives which are met through the effective management of human, financial and material resources
• Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
• Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
• Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
• Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions.
Required languages: English
Education level: A university degree in business administration, commerce, or other discipline related to the service provided.
Required skills: 3-5 years of experience as a middle manager in financial, communications, or other business services is required.
Closest intersection: Waterloo, Ontario