Home Support Worker
• Location: Barrie, ON
• Salary$17.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
• Terms of employment: Term or contract; Full time
• Day, Flexible Hours, To be determined
• Start date: Starts as soon as possible
• Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Work site environment
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Security and safety
• Criminal record check
• Reference required
Work conditions and physical capabilities
• Combination of sitting, standing, walking
• Client focus
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Required languages: English
Education level: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Required skills: • Administer bedside and personal care • Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene • Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk • Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder) • Feed or assist in feeding • Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties • Provide companionship • Provide personal care • Prepare and serve nutritious meals
Closest intersection: Barrie, ON