Shift Cook (NOC: 6322)
Company Name: Greentee Golf C.C. Langley Ltd.
Position: Shift Cook (NOC: 6322)
Positions Available: 2
Job Type: Seasonal, Full-Time, Weekend, Day, Over-time, Evening shift, if required.
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): March 15th, 2023
Wage Rate: $22.00/hour. 40hrs per week, Overtime will be paid after 40 hours.
Business Location: 7887 264th Street, Langley, BC, V1M 3M5
Work Location: 7887 264th Street, Langley, BC, V1M 3M5
Minimum Education Required: High school Certificate is required.
Experience: 1-2 years of cooking experience.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and cook cuisine from the menu
• Follow recipes and presentation specifications
• Examine ingredients and making sure that they remain fresh and safe for consumption.
• Adhere to safety guidelines to prevent cross-contaminations.
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
• Clean and inspect work area.
• Prepare and make sauces for the dishes on the menu.
• Train new cooks and kitchen helpers and guide them to prepare and cook food to healthy standards.
• Maintain a clean work environment while also assisting other staff
• Work in a fast paced kitchen with a positive approach
• Be able to work independently or in a team environment
• Work under pressure.
• Standing for extended periods.
• Repetitive tasks.
• Attention to detail.
• Basic food handling and preparation knowledge
PLEASE SEND RESUME AS SPECIFIED BELOW:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Required languages: English
Education level: High school Certificate is required.
Required skills: 1-2 years of experience.
Closest intersection: 7887 264th Street, Langley, BC, V1M 3M5