Child Care Provider-Private home Care for Yitong’s Family
Global Nannies & Caregiver Agency Ltd.
• Location: Vancouver BC, V6N 2T1
• Salary: $17.00 per hour/ 40 hours per week
• Terms of Employment: Permanent Employment Full time
• Day, Flexible hours, Morning
• Start Date: As soon as possible
• Vacancy: 1
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
• or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
• Employer’s home
• Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
• Room and board provided
• Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
• Shop for food and household supplies
• Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
• Care for pets
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals.
• Supervise and care for children.
• Tend to emotional well-being of children
• Help children with homework
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
• CPR Certificate
• First Aid Certificate
Experience and specialization
Security and safety
• Criminal record check
• Medical exam
Work conditions and physical capabilities
• Attention to detail
• Client focus
• Excellent written communication
• This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can Apply this Job?
Only apply this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
• If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
• References attesting experience
• Cover letter
• Letter of recommendation
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
• Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
• Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
• Do you have previous experience in this field of employment
Required languages: English
Education level: High School education
Required skills: Experience in Children's care
Closest intersection: Dunbar