Butcher (NOC 63201)
Job Title: Butcher (NOC 63201)
Company: Fresh Value Food Distributor Ltd.
Location: 12993 80 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 3B1
Job Type: Full – Time, Permanent
Position Available: 1
Fresh Value Foods is a wholesale meats and poultry store that has been growing steadily. We provides fresh and frozen meats and poultry for Surrey and Lower Mainland areas. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for a variety of duties including:
• Cut, trim, and prepare standard cuts of meat and poultry.
• Remove bones from meats and poultry.
• Cut poultry into parts.
• Package, weigh, price and display meats and poultry products for sales.
• Grind meats and prepare special order for customers
• Clean equipment, storage room and work areas to maintain health and sanitation standards.
• Manage inventory of meats and poultry products and order meat supplies.
Salary: $20.75 per hours
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Work Location: Surrey BC
Required languages: Good command of English is an asset.
Education level: • Completion of secondary school is an asset.
Required skills: • Working experience in the related areas OR knowledge of the use of cutting equipment and tools is an asset, but not necessary. We are willing to train the right candidates. • Good command of English is an asset. • Knowledge of food preparation would be an asset but not required. • Must be able to work well in a team environment.
Additional skills / Assets How to Apply: Apply by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please submit your resume and cover letter with the “Butcher” on the subject line. Note: Please contact only via email. NO phone calls or personal visits allowed before the interview.
Closest intersection: 12993 80 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 3B1