Tow Truck Driver
- Type: Full Time
- City: Surrey, BC
- Wage ($/hr): $27.50/hr
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2023-02-07
- Application Deadline: 2023-08-09
- Job ID: 141410223
- Job Category: Transportation
- Views: 28
- Retrieved on: 2023 March 20 02:57:01 PM EDT
Four Star Towing Ltd
Employer’s Name: Four Star Towing Ltd
Work location: 217- 7928 128 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 4E8
Title of position: 1 Tow Truck Driver (NOC 7511)
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work
Duties to be performed:
• Driving and operating Tow Truck for loading/towing heavy vehicles and efficiently on or off the highway, in traffic, and under adverse climatic conditions.
• Respond to various calls, including basic tows, roadblocks, accidents, and recoveries
• Interact and communicate with customers and dispatchers in a courteous and respectful manner building relationships and trust.
• Connecting and attaching a vehicle to the tow truck and transporting them using chains, straps, winches, steering locks, and other devices as well as fixing lights onto the towed vehicle.
• Performs pre and post inspections along with routine
• Prepare reports invoicing customers
• May travel across the border to the USA to pick up Canadian trucks or heavy vehicles.
Wages: $ 27.50/hourly, 40 hours/week
How to apply: by email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Relocation assistance to qualified candidate.
• Training allowance available.
• Wellness program available.
Required languages: English
Education level: • Completion of Secondary School is required.
Required skills: • Minimum 1-year experience as a tow truck driver will be considered an asset. • Must be able to communicate in English • Must be able to work various shifts or flexible work schedules as needed. • Perform the job over extended periods in adverse inclement weather
Closest intersection: 80 Ave & 128 St