Company Legal Name: EVL Nursery
Company Operating Name: EVL Nursery
Business Address: 22274 64 Ave, Langley, BC V2Y 2N8
Title of position: Farm Supervisor
No. of vacancies available: 1
Terms of employment: Permanent position
Hours of work per week: 40 hours/week (full-time)
Wage Rage: $22/hour
Language of Work: English
Location of work: 22274 64 Ave, Langley, BC V2Y 2N8
About our business：
We are a wholesale nursery located in Langley, BC, Canada, proudly serving our customers with the highest quality of products for over 20 Years.
• Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers
• Maintain nursery inventory and enter potting records
• Supervise, monitor and enforce procedures to maintain crop health, report the pest issue to pest protection manager.
• Supervise and oversee plant growing and other crop-related operations, such as ordering seeds, checking incoming materials, fill the incoming material report.
• Supervise maintenance of supplies.
• Develop work schedules and establish procedures.
• Maintain quality control
• Perform general farm duties.
• Order planting materials for the farm
Completion of post secondary is required, university degree in related field.
Previous experience in a related field is preferred.
Knowledge of agricultural practices and procedures
Ability to maintain records and prepare reports related to farm operations.
Must have office experience, working in an office environment.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to [email protected]
• Relocation costs will be covered by the employer.
Required languages: English
Education level: Completion of post secondary is required, university degree in related field.
Required skills: Ability to maintain records and prepare reports related to farm operations.
Additional skills / Assets Previous experience in a related field is preferred
Closest intersection: 64 ave & 216 Ave