Bricklayer Helper (7611)
Company Name: Equitable Masonry Installations
Position: Bricklayer Helper (7611)
Wage Rate: $20.00 per hour. 40 hours per week.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Language: Basic English
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Education: No Education required; High School certificate is an asset.
Experience: On-site training will be provided. Some relevant Experience is an asset.
Positions Available: 01
Business Location: 9490 Broadway, Chilliwack, BC, V2P 5T9
Work Locations: Various Locations in Lower Mainland, BC
• Assist bricklayers with their duties
• Operate small tools such as saws,grinders,impact drills
• Assist in assembling scaffolding
• Load, unload and transport tools and equipment to the work truck.
• Ensure all tools/equipment are set-up on a job site and maintain in working condition.
• Assist in unloading bricks,stones and concrete off of work truck and onto the job site.
• Ensure all materials, trash and tools are removed from job sites before leaving.
• Heavy workloads, stand, bend, crouch and kneel.
• Job is physically demanding, ability to lift 50lbs is required.
• Work outdoors in cold, hot, rainy weather.
• Should be comfortable working at heights
Employer: Equitable Masonry Installations
PLEASE SEND RESUME AS SPECIFIED BELOW:
BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
BY FAX: 604-427-0676
Required languages: English
Education level: No Education required; High School certificate is an asset.
Required skills: On-site training will be provided. Some relevant Experience is an asset.
Closest intersection: Chilliwack