Earls Restaurant & Bar is NOW HIRING Cooks in Grande Prairie, Alberta!
Website Earls Restaurants (Grande Prairie) Ltd. o/a Earls Restaurant Grande Prairie
Here at Earls we need Six (6) Experienced, Ambitious and Energetic Cooks!
Come and join our team at Earls in Grande Prairie, Alberta, and experience first-hand our team working environment and culinary excellence!
Company Operating Name: Earls Restaurant Grande Prairie
Legal Business Name: Earls Restaurants (Grande Prairie) Ltd.
Business and Location of Work Address: 9825 100 St, Grande Prairie AB T8V 6X3
Position Title: Cook
Available Positions: Six (6)
Start Date: As soon as Possible
Terms of Employment:
Permanent – Full-time,
Morning, Day, Evening, Night and Weekend,
Wage – $16.50 – $17.50/hour for 36-40 hours per week,
Affordable Accommodations are available.
Job Description / Main duties:
• Providing prompt fulfillment of orders,
• Resolving any complaints about food preparation or quality,
• Preparing orders according to bill flow,
• Preparing ingredients, garnishes, sauces, etc.,
• Processes raw goods, ensures proper storage and handling of food,
• Correctly prepares foods according to recipes and or instruction,
• Provides superior service and presentation of food for our guests,
• Follow instruction of Chef and or Sous Chef, and
• Must abide by all kitchen rules, schedules, and health and safety regulations.
Skills / Requirements:
• Language – English is spoken in the workplace, candidates must have good English communication Skills,
• Education – Secondary (high) School or equivalent experience,
• Work experience – 2 years to less than 3 years of experience or a combination of experience and relevant education,
• Work Site Environment – Fast pace and high pressure.
Email – email@example.com or fax: 647-723-0432
When applying please use Reference# EGPC6!
Required languages: English
Education level: Completion of Secondary (High) School or equivalent experience
Required skills: 2 – 3 years of experience as a Cook, or combination of relevant education and experience are required.
Closest intersection: 100 Street and 99 Avenue