Vancouver Island College is located in the beautiful West Coast of Canada, Vancouver Island, the city of Nanaimo. Its curriculum items are finance, language, English, French, Chinese, science, mathematics, society, IB, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, ESL, painting, Chinese dance, music, canoeing, golf, ice hockey, skiing and other outdoor sports courses. In partnership with Vancouver Island University and Waterloo University, SD69/68and other public-school districts, Waterloo University Mathematics Competition is a designated examination venue. The College is affiliated to Rock way Enterprise Co., Ltd. of Canada and was founded in 2012. The company is committed to comprehensive education, camp training and high-tech R&D and application incubation.
• Assist in the development and implementation of the college’s brand strategy, formulate and marketing plans
• Work with school manager to develop marketing campaigns through community activities, live interviews, local broadcasts, and digital platforms to help expand the college’s public presence to reach more potential students
• Coordinate with IT and advertising departments to ensure the college’s website is kept up to date and accurate, and assist with website editing and design
• Assists in developing and implementing marketing and communications strategies for the schools, service departments, and various events.
• Designs, writes, tests, and launches web and/or landing pages to promote events, partnerships, or program updates.
• Gathers and analyzes program, market, and recruitment-related statistics.
• Supports recruitment activations, marketing campaigns, special events, and conferences as assigned
• Develop engaging content for various social media platforms such as WeChat, Xiaohongshu, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube
• Conduct research, analyze market trends, customer behavior, competitive landscape, and provide reports and recommendations to management team
• Prepare marketing campaign timeline and keep projects on schedule to ensure production efficiency
Required languages: English
Education level: College diploma
Required skills: • 3 years working experience in marketing or business marketing • Solid ability to plan short term while still having the foresight of the long-term goals. • Outstanding digital marketing acumen. • Highly organized and works well in fast-paced environment • Excellent English written and verbal communication skills • Positive, hardworking, and self-motivated
Closest intersection: Dickinson Rd. across Portsmouth Rd.