PRIVATE HOUSEHOLD – HOUSEKEEPER (MISSISSAUGA)
We are a busy family of five with two adult children and one 10-year-old child. My husband works full time and travels a lot. My work as a Family Doctor at the clinic is also demanding and requires a lot of time. I do not have time for household work.
We need a full-time housekeeper that can help us upkeep the household chores. You must have good organizational skills and attention to detail. Previous experience as a housekeeper is an asset, and one must be familiar with self-managing schedules. We have a cat in the house, and we want someone who is not allergic to cats.
Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
• Perform daily housekeeping duties including dusting, vacuuming, kitchen, and bathroom cleaning, and washing floors;
• Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder);
• Launder clothing and household linens, ironing and steaming as needed;
• Dust/wipe down all room surfaces including but not limited to windows, pictures, mirrors, electronics, appliances, and furniture.
• Handling general requests as needed.
• Restocks single unit dispensers containing soap, towels, toilet tissue, and sanitary napkins;
• Damp mops small areas on hard surface floors;
• Dinner planning, preparation, and cooking;
• Assist in taking care of our cat and taking the dog out, feeding, and giving water
• Plan and prepare meals independently or with the employer, and may serve meals
• May care and assistance to our ten-year-old child
Full-time, 40 hours per week
Monday to Friday
“Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment”
Required languages: ENGLISH
Education level: Some secondary school education
Required skills: Have good organizational skills and attention to details;
Closest intersection: LAKESHORE & SOUTHDOWN