DK Drywall Ltd, located at 12563 91 Avenue Surrey, BC V3V 6B4 is looking for a Construction Worker to join our team.
The candidates will be performing the following duties:
• Load and unload construction materials, and place them in work areas
• Clean and pile salvaged materials, maintain the Jobsite free of debris
• Clean equipment, collect tools
• Assist and work closely with drywall Installers.
• Operate various hand and power tools is an asset.
• Set ladders, erect and dismantle, scaffolding, catwalks, ramps, and other temporary structures to facilitate the completion of specific tasks.
• Perform other related job duties as required.
We are offering $20.50/hr for 40 hrs/week.
Our projects are located across the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley Region. Transportation will be provided when needed.
Contact Information: Apply by email at email@example.com
Required languages: English
Education level: N/A
Required skills: No education is required. No experience is required, we will train the right candidate. Ability to walk, stand, crouch for long periods, and carry out strenuous physical tasks. The ability to understand and communicate in basic English is required.
Closest intersection: Surrey, BC