Chief Executive Officer
- Type: Full Time
- City: Hamilton, ON
- Wage ($/hr): $68/hr
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2023-02-22
- Application Deadline: 2023-05-24
- Job ID: 142980223
- Job Category: Other
- Views: 25
- Retrieved on: 2023 March 24 03:07:09 AM EDT
Digibytes Consulting Ltd.
The Chief Executive Officer at Digibytes Consulting Ltd. will develop and establish objectives for the company, and develop or approve policies and programs. He/She/They plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the organization in relation to established objectives. He/She/They be responsible for working collaboratively with the company departments to create effective promotional, operating, and financial strategies for the company. He/She/They will be responsible for leading the business’ headquarters and subsidiary operations. He/She/They will be mindful of the impact on material, human and financial resources during the implementation of these strategies. He/She/They will also strive to create a nurturing and positive work environment at Digibytes Consulting Ltd.
EMPLOYMENT LENGTH: PERMANENT 30-40Hrs Full Time
LANGUAGE OF WORK: ENGLISH
BENEFITS: Dental Insurance
LOCATION: Hamilton, Ontario
The duties of the Chief Executive Officer at Digibytes Consulting Ltd. will include but are not limited to:
• Determine the company’s mission and strategic direction as conveyed through policies and concrete objectives which are met through the effective management of human, financial and material resources
• Formulating or approving internal policies and programs to maximize the company’s efficiency, productivity, and performance, such as documenting Fintech Software Development Service Initiatives & Protocols or Value-Added Service (Software Testing & Quality Assurance and UI/ UX Design Services) Initiatives & Protocols
• Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
• Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
• Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
• Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions.
Required languages: English
Education level: A university degree in business administration, commerce or other discipline related to the company is required.
Required skills: 3+ years of experience as a middle manager in financial, communications or other business services related to the company is required.
Closest intersection: Hamilton, Ontario