Pet Care Services Manager
- Type: Full Time Permanent
- City: Vancouver, BC
- Wage ($/hr): 34.00
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2023-02-06
- Application Deadline: 2023-08-08
- Job ID: 141220223
- Job Category: Other
- Views: 34
- Retrieved on: 2023 March 24 01:42:33 AM EDT
Website Dashing Dawgs Inc.
We are a community-minded, family-owned pet store located in the coal harbour area of Vancouver.
Our Goal is to educate and help enrich the lives and well-being of our dogs and cats through proper care, grooming and nutrition.
Our Commitment is to help owners find the best groom for their pets, as well as, a diet that best suits their pet’s needs. We believe a healthy, well-rounded pet is a happy one!
We are looking for a passionate, caring, dedicated professional manager to lead our large team and ensure quality service is provided to enrich the lives and well-being of our clients. You are also a show and large dog groomer who can complete a full scissor groom on all dog sizes.
Supervision: 3-4 people
• Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
• Plan and control budget and inventory
• Manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies
• Hire, train, and supervise staff
• Address customers’ complaints and concerns
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
• Perform assessment on all pets to recommend services and build trust with pet parents
• Perform dog grooming services to breed standards and to client’s personal preferences
• Ensure safety and well-being of every pet and associate in the store, taking immediate action when necessary
• College diploma/certificate or related experience
• 3+ years of experience in dog grooming establishment
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills with customers and coworkers
• Ability to show groom
• Ability to have a weekly schedule of large breed dogs
• Health Spending Account
Required languages: English
Education level: College diploma/certificate or related experience
Required skills: 3+ years of experience in dog grooming establishment; Attention to detail; Excellent communication skills with customers and coworkers; Ability to show groom; Ability to have a weekly schedule of large breed dogs
Closest intersection: 561 Cardero Street, Vancouver, BC, V6G 3L2, Canada