Pharmacy technical assistant
• Assist pharmacy workers and pharmacists with the preparation, packing, and labelling of medicinal items.
• Restocking shelves with new pharmaceutical supplies and medicines.
• Fill out databases with customer information and prescription information.
• Responsible for putting prices on medications and handling medical billing information of the clients.
• Help in maintaining reasonable dispensary stock levels.
• Notify the pharmacist when stock is low.
Required languages: English
Education level: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Required skills: 7 months to less than 1 year
Additional skills / Assets Fast Paced, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to details.
Closest intersection: North York, ON