- Type: Full Time
- City: Clarence-Rockland, ON
- Wage ($/hr): 20
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2023-04-21
- Application Deadline: 2023-07-21
- Job ID: 148660423
- Job Category: Restaurant – Food Service
- Views: 25
- Retrieved on: 2023 June 09 07:46:50 PM EDT
• Hire and supervise team of employees.
• Setting the staff work schedule and monitor staff performance.
• Ensuring that the restaurant complies with all the safety, health and licensing regulations.
• Auditing inventory levels to ensure stock availability and order if necessary.
• Dealing with emergency situations and resolving customer complaints.
• Meeting the budget set by the management and keeping the labour cost within the company standards.
• Providing an amazing guest experience to all who visit the restaurant.
• Responsible for preparing weekly and monthly reports including costs, staffing levels, payroll and son on.
Required languages: English
Education level: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Required skills: Fast Paced
Additional skills / Assets 1 year to less than 2 years
Closest intersection: Rockland