Castella Manufacturing Ltd. is the manufacturing subsidiary of Castella Capital Ltd. Castella manufacture various desserts like Japanese cheesecake soufflé, Cheesetarts, Basque cheesecake, tiramisu and more. The company supplies to Castella operated retail stores, as well as contracted restaurants and cafe partners throughout British Columbia and Alberta.
• Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
• Establish office administrative procedures, conduct periodic reviews and assessments, and implement new procedures as needed
• Oversee various office tasks and functions assigned to staff to ensure office operations run smoothly and efficiently at all times.
• Allocate tasks and assignments to subordinates and monitor their performance; evaluate results against objection and make necessary adjustment along the way
• Responsible for managing the office budget, preparing annual reports, planning expenditures, analyzing variances and making necessary corrections to ensure that the office’s financial objectives are met.
• Coordinate interviews and manage the new recruiting process within the company; oversee the orientation and training of new employees
• Support the employee onboarding and departure experience;
• Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events and provide administrative support to directors
Required languages: English
Education level: College diploma
Required skills: • 3 years of administrative support or related experience • Strong service awareness, sense of responsibility and team spirit, willing to solve problems with efficiency; • Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills; • Attention to detail • Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
Closest intersection: East Kent Ave N