WE ARE LOOKING FOR A LINE COOK IN CALEDON, ONTARIO AREA
Website CALEDON COUNTRY CLUB
We are looking for a line cook in Caledon, Ontario Area for Caledon Country Club. The country club is very busy that Monday to Sunday events with banquet and we need a reliable and experienced line cook that assist our talented chef.
Duties / Responsibilities: Line Cook | Banquet Hall
• Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
• Prepare food for service (e.g., chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
• Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
• Answer, report, and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
• Clean up station and take care of leftover food
• Stock inventory appropriately
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality, and in a timely fashion
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
Required languages: ENGLISH
Education level: Completion of secondary school is usually required.
Required skills: Commitment to quality. A line cook must care about the work they do and show commitment to producing quality food for diners - Multitasking - Attention to detail - Cleanliness - Knowledge of food safety - Time management - Organization - Interpersonal skills.
Additional skills / Assets Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or food safety or several years of commercial cooking experience may be required.
Closest intersection: McLAUGHLIN RD & OLD BASE LINE RD