LIGHT DUTY CLEANERS | CALEDON, ONTARIO
Light Duty Cleaners | Country Club – Banquet Halls
Are you ready for an incredible opportunity to join a team that values hard work, dependability, and reliability? Look no further than the Country Club – Banquet Halls!
With the club set to operate year-round starting next year, we are on the lookout for exceptional individuals like you to join our team of dependable and hardworking light-duty cleaners.
As a member of our esteemed team, your dedication to maintaining cleanliness and providing exceptional service will be paramount. From ensuring our banquet halls shine with pristine elegance to upkeeping the overall appearance of our facilities, your attention to detail and strong work ethic will play a crucial role in creating an unforgettable experience for our valued guests.
We are eagerly seeking individuals who possess the qualities of dependability, reliability, and a strong commitment to their work. If you are passionate about cleanliness, dedicated to delivering exceptional service, and ready to go the extra mile to exceed expectations, then we want to hear from you!
Join us as we embark on this exciting journey of growth and be a foundational member of our team at the Country Club – Banquet Halls.
Duties / Responsibilities: Light Duty Cleaners | Country Club – Banquet Hall
• Clean, stock, and supply designated facility areas.
• Sweep, Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, wash, mop wax, and polishing floors
• Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
• Carry out deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks.
• Notify management of deficiencies or repairs required.
• Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies.
• Pick up debris and empty trash containers
• Stock linen closet and supplies area
• Report and store lost and found items
• May provide basic information on facilities
• May handle complaints.
Required languages: ENGLISH
Education level: There are no specific education requirements for occupations in this unit group
Required skills: High level of attention-to-detail • Good organizational abilities • Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge • Adaptability to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes • Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work • Positive and approachable manner • Team player qualities
Additional skills / Assets There are no specific education requirements for occupations in this unit group. Certification for housekeeping room attendants or similar certification may be required
Closest intersection: McLAUGHLIN RD & OLD BASE LINE RD