FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVER | CALEDON, ONTARIO AREA
We are looking for reliable and experienced Food & Beverage Servers in Caledon, Ontario area, to join our Caledon Country Club team. The country club is jam-packed from Monday to Sunday events with a banquet.
Summary | Food & Beverage Banquet Server
Duties / Responsibilities: Food & Beverage Banquet Server
• Greeting customers upon arrival at the banquet hall
• Providing excellent customer service during their dining experience
• Providing suggestions for food or drink choices to customers
• Cleaning tables and preparing spaces for future customers
• Carrying drinks and food from the kitchen or bar area to the tables
• Memorizing the food menu and wine list as well as any nightly specials
• Setting tables throughout the shift, preparing food trays for new customers
• Take food or dink orders for from customers
• Relay customers orders to other kitchen staff
• Serve food and drinks to customer
• Clean assigned work areas, dining tables, or serving counters
• Replenish and stock service stations, cabinets, and tables
Skills & qualifications: Food & Beverage Banquet Server
• Ability to provide excellent customer service to all customers
• Knowledge of food and wine pairings in fine dining restaurants
• Ability to multitask and to cater to multiple groups at one time
• Ability to dissolve conflict, take criticism, and solve problems
• Ability to learn quickly on the job
Required languages: ENGLISH
Education level: Completion of secondary school may be required.
Required skills: Communication skills, customer service skills and must have good Physical stamina since mostly worktime standing, carrying heavy trays, cleaning work areas and attending to customer's needs.
Additional skills / Assets Formal waiters/waitresses may require completion of a one- or two-year apprenticeship program or college or vocational school courses.
Closest intersection: McLAUGHLIN RD & OLD BASE LINE RD