Breadables Inc. was founded with a goal in mind: providing gluten-free flour that could produce truly moist, pliable and soft wraps for a busy day.
At this time, we are looking for 4 production helpers to perform the following duties:
• Transports pellets, and packaging materials throughout the facility.
• Takes part in all practical activities of manufacturing.
• Weights, measures, and processed ingredients.
• Monitors product quality before packaging by inspecting and taking samples when necessary
• Cleans equipment, pumps, hoses, storage containers, vessels, and floors, and maintains infestation control programs
• Regulates the speed of conveyors.
• Moves products from production lines to storage and shipping areas.
• Store complete packages as directed.
• Report to and follow directions of a supervisor
• Other general duties as assigned.
Wages: $ 19.00/hr. for 40 hrs. per week
Work location: #208 247 Pembina Avenue, Hinton, AB, T7V 2B3
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work
Apply by email at: [email protected] and indicate in the subject line that you are applying for “Production Helper”
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please NO PHONE CALL inquiries.
Required languages: English
Education level: N/A
Required skills: • Secondary education will be an asset, however, is not a condition for employment. • On-the-job training will be provided, but previous manufacturing experience is an asset. Heavy lifting required • Ability to communicate in basic English
Closest intersection: Hinton, AB