General manager, sales – trade, broadcasting and other services
Booster Juice Coventry
Location Calgary, AB T3K 6B8
Salary $46.04 / hour
Vacancies 1 vacancy
Terms of employment Permanent employment, Full time 30 to 40 hours / week
Start date As soon as possible
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
Ability to Supervise: Staff in various areas of responsibility
Personal Suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Team player, Excellent oral communication
Senior Managers Specific Skills
– Provide the strategic vision, planning expertise, and operational leadership required to achieve business objectives and goals.
– Ensures that mission, goals, strategies and plans are clearly defined and adhered to.
– Set performance goals (KPI) which are tailored to short-term and long-term goals.
– Drive and direct the effective utilization and administration of the human capital, financial information, and physical resources to meet its mission, goals, strategies and plans.
– Advise the Business Owner on strategic business development and key planning issues and make recommendations on major business decisions.
– Update the Owner on business activities, potential threats, opportunities, and recommended actions.
– Monitor the company’s business performance against performance goals to ensure that progress is being made and corrective action, if necessary, is taken.
– Develop Annual Budget Sales & growth for total franchise business.
– Support in the development and implementation of human resources strategy in accordance with company policy.
– Provide leadership to the team by leading, managing and motivating the team to ensure delivery of the agreed objectives.
How to apply
#635 – 130 Country Village Rd NE
Required languages: English
Education level: Bachelor's degree
Required skills: N/A
Closest intersection: N/A