- Type: Full Time
- City: Peace River, AB
- Wage ($/hr): $16.50-20/hr
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2022-07-19
- Application Deadline: 2023-07-19
- Job ID: 122690722
- Job Category: Restaurant – Food Service
- Views: 25
- Retrieved on: 2023 May 29 02:39:24 AM EDT
Website Board n Barrel
Location of work: 9610 94 St, Peace River, AB, T8S 1J2
Vacancies: 4 vacancy
Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people,
Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time: 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Education: Secondary school is required or equivalent experience , Chef training is preferred for the Line Cooks
Work experience: 2+ years
•Sets up and stocks food items and other necessary supplies.
• Prepares food items by cutting, chopping, mixing, and preparing sauces.
• Cook food items by grilling, frying, sautéing, and other cooking methods to specified recipes and
• Must have experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Education: Chef training is preferred for the Line Cooks
HOW TO APPLY
By email: [email protected]
By mail: 9610 94 St, Peace River, AB, T8S 1J2
We thank all applicants for their interest in employment with us. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Canadian and PR will be given priority.
Required languages: English
Education level: High School - Chef training is preferred for the Line Cooks
Required skills: Cook food items by grilling, frying, sautéing, and other cooking methods to specified recipes and standards.
Additional skills / Assets Prepares food items by cutting, chopping, mixing, and preparing sauces.
Closest intersection: 96 ave