HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT | ORILLIA ONTARIO
We are looking for energetic individuals with positive attitudes to join our team in Best Western Plus Mariposa Inn & Conference Center. No experience is necessary, we will train. Must be available to work weekends.
JOB TITLE: Housekeeping Room Attendant
REPORTS: Housekeeping Manager
Under the supervision of the Housekeeping Manager, the Housekeeping Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in all guest rooms in accordance with Hockley Valley Resorts Standards. A Housekeeping Room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also be able to address guest requests and problems.
HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
• Makes bed.
• Dusts the room and furniture.
• Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies.
• Cleans the bathroom.
• Cleans the closet.
• Vacuums and racks the carpet.
• Checks and secures the rooms.
• Replenish amenities according to the operational standards.
• Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
• Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g., steam clean carpets, spring cleaning, super cleaning, etc.) as required
• Cleans guest bathroom/bedroom/floor corridor.
• Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of their work area.
• Responsible for the Hotel property in the work area.
• Responsible for following the standard operating procedures.
• Responsible for achieving and exceeding the guest satisfaction score.
Required languages: ENGLISH
Education level: There are no specific education requirements for occupations in this unit group. Certification for housekeeping room attendants or similar certification may be required
Required skills: Physical mobility and stamina required, Ability to follow instruction, Detail-oriented, Professional attitude is required, Ability to work independently.
Additional skills / Assets Certification for housekeeping room attendants or similar certification may be required
Closest intersection: MEMORIAL AVENUE & TRANS CANADA HIGHWAY/HIGHWAY 12