Bellastate Construction Inc is a family-oriented development company located in Fredericton, NB. We are currently looking for an Electrician Helper to join our company full-time.
The responsibilities of the Electrician Helper are:
• Select tools, equipment, and construction materials from storage and transport items to the work site.
• Assist and work closely with electricians to complete tasks.
• Clean work areas, machines, and equipment, to maintain clean and safe job sites, free of debris.
• Operate various hand and power tools is an asset
• Erect and dismantle scaffolding, ramps, and other temporary structures to facilitate the completion of specific tasks.
• Perform other related job duties as required.
Wages: $ 22.00/hr for 40 hours per week
We are located at 105-343 Argyle St Fredericton, NB E3B 1V1. Our projects are in the Greater Fredericton area.
Please send your resume detailing your work experience and qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest in our job posting, however, only selected candidates will be contacted. Please include the position title in the subject
Required languages: English
Education level: N/A
Required skills: • Some Secondary School education is considered an asset. • Previous experience as an Electrician Helper is preferred. • Ability to walk stand, crouch for long periods of time, and carry out strenuous physical tasks. • Ability to work long hours and weekends as required. • Ability to communicate in English.
Closest intersection: Fredericton, NB