1 Administrative Assistant
- Type: Full Time
- City: Chapleau, ON
- Wage ($/hr): $26.25/hr. for 40 hours/week
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2023-02-26
- Application Deadline: 2023-08-28
- Job ID: 143400223
- Job Category: Hotel - Hospitality
- Views: 25
- Retrieved on: 2023 March 24 03:19:49 AM EDT
Aux Trois Moulins Motel & Restaurant/Riverside Motel/Chapleau Inn & Suites
Employer: Aux Trois Moulins Motel & Restaurant/Riverside Motel/Chapleau Inn & Suite
Work location: 154 Martel Rd, Chapleau, ON P0M 1K0
Title of position: 1 Administrative Assistant
Terms of employment: Full time, permanent employment
The Administrative Assistant will perform the following duties:
• Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations, and room assignments
• May answer enquiries regarding motel services and registration by telephone, by email, and in person
• Compile and prepare brochures, presentations, and other informative materials about services available in the motel as well as in the community.
• Order motel & office supplies and maintain an inventory
• Compile and check daily record sheets, guest accounts, receipts and vouchers using computerized and manual systems
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, emails and memos.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments
• Develop and maintain various filing systems including vendor information
• Prepare tentative and final statements of charges to guests and may receive payment.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Wages: $26.25/hr. for 40 hours/week
Location of work: Chapleau, ON
Language: Ability to communicate in English
Contact Information: Apply by email to email@example.com and indicate in your subject line that you are applying for “Administrative Assistant”
• Completion of secondary education is required.
• Previous motel experience is an asset, training will be provided to the right person.
• A diploma or any related hospitality course is an asset.
• Must be available to work during evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must have good computer skills.
• Must be flexible, reliable, dependable, and a good team-player
• Must have good customer service skills.
Required languages: Ability to communicate in English is required
Education level: Completion of Secondary Education required
Required skills: Please see the Job Description
Closest intersection: Intersection of Martel Rd and Rolly St.