• Compile data, statistics and other information for reports.
• Prepare minutes of meetings.
• Establish and oversee office procedure.
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings.
• Arrange travel schedule and reservation if required for drivers in case of delay.
• Open and distribute mails, emails and another enquiry to the right person.
• Great visitors if any and guide them to the correct person.
• Prepare invoices and send invoices and follow up on the same.
• Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
• Organize files and keep records.
Required languages: English
Education level: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Required skills: 7 months to less than 1 year
Additional skills / Assets Fast Paced, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to details.
Closest intersection: Mississauga, ON